Please be informed that Environmental Heating and Cooling will remain open to serve all of your HVAC needs despite the COVID-19 outbreak. Our team takes all the necessary precautions and adheres to health guidelines to safeguard our clients and staff.
In these trying times, we want to share how we address the current situation. We have been proactively implementing a number of measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and safely get through this peril.
Despite the existing predicament, our heating and cooling services are still operational despite the situation. Our crew will remain active in responding to service calls while carefully following our safety guidelines updated by the local and national health authorities.
PREVENTIVE MEASURES WE ARE TAKING
- Frequent hand washing
- Covering a sneeze or cough
- Staggered schedules to minimize employee interaction
- Immediate home quarantine for employees showing any symptoms of sickness
- Frequent sanitizing of all hard surfaces including our service vans
- Increased cleaning frequency of our facilities
- Heavily increased use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizers
We are fully prepared to continue serving your HVAC needs as we navigate through these trying times. We will keep on monitoring the situation and act quickly on the advice of our health authorities.
Thank you for your patience and your support!
We are praying for everyone’s safety!